Recipe for Keto Pumpkin Bread
-1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
-2/3 cup erythritol sweetener (Swerve)
-4 large eggs
-3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
-1 tsp vanilla
-1 1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
-4 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1/2 tsp nutmeg
-1/4 tsp ginger
-1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan and line with parchment paper as well.
2) In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetner until light and fluffy.
3) Add the eggs, one at a time. Mix each one well to combine.
4) Add vanilla and pumpkin. Mix well.
5) In a seperate bowl, add all of the dry ingredients together. Almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt. Make sure to mix it all well.
6) Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well. If you want to at this step, you can add chocolate chips, nuts, or just leave it plain.
7) Pour batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool and then serve as you please :) As always, give me a tag @life.with.kimberli if you give these a try! Would love to see yours.