Keto Strawberry Pie (endometriosis friendly)
- 2 lbs strawberries, cut in half (save a few for decoration later on)
-1/2 cup sugar replacement/sweetener
- 6 boxes of 0.03 OZ sugar free strawberry jello mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
-2 tsp coconut flour
- 2tbsp butter
- 2 tsp water
- 1/8 cup sugar replacement/sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease pie pan. Mix all the pie crust ingredients in a mixer until combined well. Press into the pie pan.
2. Bake for 12 minutes and let cool completely.
3.Combine the water and sugar in a medium size saucepan and cook over medium heat until a boil starts.
4. Remove from the stove and add the sugar free strawberry jello mix. Stirring until it all dissolves.
5. Pour the cut strawberries into the jello mix and make sure to coat them all with the mixture.
6. Pour the pie mixture into the already baked crust. With the extra strawberries you put aside, place on top to decorate (optional). Stick in the refrigerator and let sit for at least 4 hours.
7. Cut, serve and enjoy :)
This recipe makes about 8 servings, depending on how big of pieces you cut ;) . The pie has a jello texture and goes well with whipped cream added on top.
**I know 6 boxes of 0.03 oz of jello mix sounds like a lot, but it really gives the pie it's flavor. If you can find just one 3 OZ box, you can do that. But sugar free jello is hard to find in the bigger box.**
As always, tag me on Instagram if you try this recipe! I would love to see how yours came out! @life.with.kimberli