Recipe for Keto Strawberry Muffins (endometriosis friendly)
-2 cups almond flour
-2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter,melted
-1/4 cup sugar substitute
-2 tsp vanilla extract
-2/3 cup fresh strawberries chopped
-1/4 cup water
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fill a muffin pan with muffin liners.
2) Mix the almond flour, baking powder, sugar sub and salt together in a bowl.
3) In another bowl mix the butter, water, eggs and vanilla extract. Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
4)Add the strawberries and fold in gently.
5) Pour mixture into muffin liners. I filled each liner half way.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes until firm.
Slice a few of the extra strawberries and place on top of the muffin once they come out of the oven. Serve with whipped cream for an extra yummy taste! Makes 12 muffins. Be sure to store in fridge!
Please tag me on Instagram @life.with.kimberli if you make these! I would love to see how yours came out. :) Happy baking.