Recipe for Keto Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
-1/2 cup butter, softened
-1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
-1/3 cup Stevia
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1/2 tsp almond extract
-2 cups almond flour
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
-1 cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
-2 tbsp coconut flour (this is optional but it makes the cookies fluffier!)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl add butter and coconut oil. (use stand mixer or hand mixer to beat).
3. Add in Stevia, egg, vanilla and almond extract. If using coconut flour, add it here as well.
4. In separate bowl add almond flour, baking soda and salt. Gently add the butter mixture to the almond flour mixture and mix well.
5. Add chocolate chips and fold into the dough.
6. Using a spoon, scoop out the mixture and plop on baking sheet until you have 32 cookies. Bake for 8-9 minutes and then let cool on a cooling rack.
7. Store in air tight container.
Yields 32 cookies. If you are looking for a crunchier cookie, leave out the coconut flour. The coconut flour makes them soft and fluffy!