- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice and also 1/4 cup sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2tbs cinnamon-separate this in half
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In bowl cream butter, egg and vanilla. Mix until soft and fluffy. Try not to over mix though, this will flatten cookie.
3. Add in slowly all remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the 1/4 cup of sweetener and the 1 tbs of cinnamon.
4. Mix the 1/4 cup of sweetener and the 1 tbs of cinnamon in a separate bowl.
5. Scoop out pieces of dough and roll into 2 in balls. Roll balls into the cinnamon + sugar you set aside. Place on cookie sheet.
6. REFRIGERATE for 10 mins.
7. Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
I store in an air tight container and they have stayed tasty! This recipe makes about 24 cookies!
If you try this recipe, tag me on Instagram @life.with.kimberli I would love to see how yours turned out!