Recipe for Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
-1 cup natural peanut butter
-1/2 cup powdered erythritol sweetener OR 6 TBS confectioners swerve <- that is what I used.
-1/4 cup blanched almond flour OR 2 TBS coconut flour
-1 large egg
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2) In a bowl, combined all the ingredients together. Mix well. The dough should be thick and dense.
3) Scoop about 1 TBS of dough and form into a ball, placing on baking sheet. Repeat until dough is used up. I was able to make 20.
4) Once arranged on baking sheet, flatten each ball using a fork pressing down making a criss cross pattern.
5) Bake for 12 mins or until the edges of cookie are browning.
6) Allow cookies to cool. They will be very soft when first taken out of oven. They will harden as they cool.
Makes 20 cookies!
Tag me on Instagram if you give these cookies a try! I would love to know your thoughts! @life.with.kimberli