Recipe for Keto, No Bake, Sugar-Free Cookies
-2 TBS unsalted butter, melted
-2 TSP vanilla extract
-1 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
-3 cups shredded unsweetened coconut (or flakes is fine too)
-2TBS cocoa powder, unsweetened
-1 TBS sugar replacement (optional)
1) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Melt butter in microwave.
3) In large bowl combine all the ingredients.
4) Spoon onto baking sheet. You can use the back of the spoon to form them more into a cookie.
5) Freeze for 5-10 mins.
6) Store in air tight container. I preferred leaving them in freezer but you can also store in fridge.
**Makes 20 cookies**
Tag me @life.with.kimberli if you give these cookies a try! Would love to see them!