Keto Nutter Butter Cookies
-1 Cup Natural PB
-1/3 Cup Swerve Confectioners Sugar Substitute
-1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
-1/4 Cup Natural PB
-2 Tbs. Unsalted Butter
-1/4 Cup Swerve Confectioners Sugar Substitute
-1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together all the cookie ingredients until well blended.
3) Separate the dough into equal pieces (I was able to get about 24 pieces). Form into ball, flatten and then pinch the center to form a peanut shape.
4)Take fork and make crisscross design on top of each cookie.
5) Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Let cookies cool completely before next part. I stuck in freezer for 10 mins to cool them down faster.
6) While cookies are cooling, combine all the ingredients for the filling and blend until smooth.
7) Place layer of filling on bottom of one of the peanut shaped cookie. place another cookie on top. Repeat until all cookies are filled and put together.
8) Put cookies back in freezer for 30 minutes to chill, before serving.
I was able to make 12 cookies. :) If you make this recipe, tag me on Instagram @life.with.kimberli. I would love to see how yours turned out!