top of page
Recipe for Keto Cookie Dough Bars
-1/2 Cup Coconut oil
-1/2 Cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup
-3 Cups Almond Flour
-1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
-2 Cups Sugar free Chocolate Chips
1) Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
2) In microwave safe bowl, heat your coconut oil and maple syrup. Until oil is melted.
3) Add in almond flour and salt. Mix well. If batter seems thin, slowly keep adding in almond flour until thick and crumbly. Fold in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
4) Put the dough on the pan and press out evenly. Freeze for a few minutes.
5) Melt remaining chocolate chips and then pour on top of the cookie dough mix. Freeze again until firm. Top with extra salt then slice.
Makes about 16 bars. Keep frozen or refrigerated.
bottom of page