Keto Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
-1 cup almond butter
-2/3 cup powdered erythritol
-1 large egg
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 tsp baking soda
-1/3 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl combine the nut butter, powdered erythritol, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda. Mix well. Add in the chocolate chips.
3) Shape dough into balls. Recipe calls for 14 cookies. I made smaller balls and was able to get 24 cookies! So shape to the size you prefer.
4) Place the balls of dough on cookie sheet and press the top of each cookie with the back of a spoon, to flatten them.
5) Bake for 8 minutes. You want the edges firm but the middle still soft.
6) Remove + let cool before eating.
These taste so good warmed up in the microwave the next day. Top them off with some whipped cream. Recipe makes 14 cookies. *I was able to get 24 smaller cookies*
If you make these, tag me on Instagram. I would love to see how yours came out! @life.with.kimberli