Recipe for Keto Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Almond Flour Crust
-8 TBS butter, melted
-1 1/4 cup almond flour
-2 TBS swerve sweetener
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
-1/4 cup water
-1/3 cup confectioners swerve sweetener
Lemon Cheesecake Layer
-8 oz cream cheese
-1 egg yolk
-1/3 cup confectioners swerve
-1 TBS lemon juice
-1 TSP vanilla extract
Coconut Crumb Topping
-2 TBS butter
-1/4 cup almond flour
-1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
-1 TBS swerve sweetener
1) Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper (I chose to use a pie dish).
2) Combine all the crust ingredients together in a bowl and press into the pan.
3) Bake crust for 7 minutes, it should still not be fully cooked when you take it out. Allow crust to fully cool before adding the next layer.
4) While crust is cooling, add the blueberry, swerve sweetener and water to a pan. Bring to a boil and then let simmer until it thickens up. About 15 minutes.
5) Using a mixer, begin the cheesecake layer by mixing the cream cheese, egg yolk, lemon juice and sweetener until smooth. If pie crust has cooled down, spread the cheesecake mixture evenly over the crust.
6) Then spread the blueberry sauce over the cheesecake mixture.
7) To make the crumble top, mix the butter, almond flour, unsweetened coconut and sweetener in a small blender until it forms into a crumble. Sprinkle it over the blueberry layer.
8) Bake again at 350 for 20 minutes.
9) Allow bars to cool completely before slicing. I recommend freezing for 30 minutes.
*Makes about 12 bars. Store in refrigerator.*
Let me see your blueberry lemon bars! Tag me on Instagram @life.with.kimberli