Keto Almond Bark (endometriosis friendly)
-1/2 cup coconut oil
-1/4 cup chocolate chips (I like HU chocolate)
-2 tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
-3 tbs. swerve confectioners sugar substitute
-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
-1/2 cup roughly chopped almonds (I just used full almonds though!)
1)Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2) Place coconut oil and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat mixture for 30 second intervals. Keep doing this until melted completely.
3) Add in Swerve and cocoa powder and mix together.
4) Add in the vanilla extract and stir to combine.
5)Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
6) Sprinkle the almonds on, however many you want. Place baking sheet into freezer for at least 2 hours to harden.
7) Break into pieces and serve. I found it stayed better keeping it in freezer when not eating it.
*Makes about 10 pieces of bark*
Tag me on Instagram @life.with.kimberli if you make this recipe! I would love to see how it came out :)