Endometriosis warrior approved!
That is the only word I can think of to describe this recipe. If you are anything like me, you probably LOVE Chinese food. My goodness just the thought of some sticky rice and General Sou's Chicken makes my mouth water. But again, if you are anything like me (and I am so sorry if you are =D ) Chinese food destroys my belly. Endo belly comes out in FULL force and I am down for the count. I'll spare you from the details. ;}
For a while I decided just to stay away from Chinese food, until this beautiful recipe magically flew into my life. And thank goodness it did because my husband LOVES Chinese food, and I knew we wouldn't be able to stay away for long.
This Cauliflower Fried Rice most definitely had me thinking I had just ordered an ACTUAL bowl of rice!
And to make it even better, hubby devoured it, and packed a big container of it for his lunch at work.
These types of recipes always make my heart happy, and my belly! I don't think I would change anything about this recipe! It was so yummy and I enjoyed not getting sick afterwards!
So let's get to it! Here is how to put this deliciousness together!
- 1 bag of frozen, riced cauliflower
- 2 tbs of sesame oil
- 1 bag of frozen, chopped onions
- 1 bag of frozen peas & carrots
-1 bag of frozen broccoli
- 3 tbs of soy sauce (low sodium. I also used a tad bit more than that...okay A LOT more than that.)
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder
- 2 eggs
1. Heat oil in a large skillet on med/high heat.
2. Saute onions, peas, carrots, and broccoli. (Side note, I stuck them all in microwave for 2 minutes to thaw out first).
3. Add cauliflower. (You can add it frozen, however, my patience is slim so I first microwaved the cauliflower like the other veggies to thaw!)
4. In a separate pan, scramble your eggs then add to the veggie mix.
5. Add your soy sauce. (You can add as much as you want, I chose to add more and let it simmer in it for a few minutes, really gave it that fried rice taste).
6. Add spices for taste and enjoy!