Breakfast Egg Muffins
-salt and pepper to taste
-1/2 cup fresh spinach chopped
-1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
*optional: 6 slices of bacon, 1/2 cup onion, 1/2 cup green pepper, 1/2 cup red pepper, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, 1/2 cup mushrooms or anything other you would like to add*
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with cooking oil. Make sure to spray well to keep egg from sticking.
2. Whisk all 12 eggs in large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss in the cheese and spinach and anything other you added.
3. Pour the egg mixture into each tin, filling about half way. *Top with a little extra cheese if you desire*
4. Bake for 16 minutes or until eggs are set. *Add additional time if you like your eggs more firm*.
5. Let eggs cool completely before removing from tin.
*Store in an air tight container in fridge for up to 5 days. Makes 12 egg muffins.*